SUPPORT AND RESOURCES FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING
We serve Persons with Disabilities of all ages, and all disabilities, including:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Visual Impairments
- Loss of Hearing
- Mental Illness
- Physical Impairments
– The ILCSC is a non-residential organization, which offers housing opportunity referrals in the community.
LANCASTER SERVICE OFFICE/TRAINING CENTER
Providing the following services:
- Independent Living Skills Training (ILS)
- Job Preparation
- Youth Services
- Assistive Technology Resources
- Housing Referrals
- Cross-Disability Peer Support
- Personal Assistant Referrals
- Emergency Services
- Referrals in the Community
We are sorry this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this post?