Antelope Valley Hospital, the only full-service, acute-care hospital in the Antelope Valley, has been delivering exceptional care to the community for nearly 65 years. It offers the region’s only trauma center, pediatric unit, NICU, inpatient mental health care, labor and delivery, Accredited Chest Pain Center/STEMI Receiving Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and Comprehensive Community Cancer Center.
As the local healthcare leader, Antelope Valley Hospital:
- Provides care to more than 218,000 patients each year.
- Receives over 130,000 Emergency Department visits annually.
- Is the only Trauma Center within 50 miles.
- Has 650 physicians on staff, representing 66 different specialties.
- Serves as a major economic engine in the community with a workforce of 2,300 employees.
- Relies on the time and talent of more than 450 volunteers.
- Nearly 5,000 babies a year.
- Offers the area’s only Pediatrics Unit and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Recently opened the Institute for Heart & Vascular Care, which offers advanced cardiovascular care in one location.
- Is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and STEMI Receiving Center with the expertise and equipment required to treat severe strokes and heart attacks.
- Is recognized as a National Comprehensive Community Cancer Center providing cancer care in conjunction with its community partners.
We are sorry this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this post?