At Antelope Valley College we take pride in providing a quality, comprehensive education for a wide variety of learners. We are committed to student success, offering value and opportunity for all members of our community. Antelope Valley College is fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges/Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC). AVC is committed to equal education opportunities and reinforces commitment through a program of active affirmation of diversity.
For a list of academic divisions and programs, ranging from Career Technical Education, Airframe Manufacturing Technology, and Health & Safety Sciences, to Community College Pathway to Law School and AV SOAR High School, click here.
For Campus Life resources, click here. These include:
- Career Center
- Job Placement Center
- Veterans Resource Center
- Arches (At Risk Community for Homeless Education Services): programs & support for students experiencing homelessness.
- Books H.E.L.P.: a program to help eligible Antelope Valley College students borrow course textbooks until the agreed return date, free of charge.
- Guardian Scholars Foster Youth: connects current and former foster youth with a support system to help develop the tools needed to succeed in, through, and beyond college.
- Office for Students With Disabilities
- STAR (Student Transition Academic Retention): provides instructional support services, above and beyond what is currently being offered, to promising eligible first-generation, low income, and/or students with a documented disability.
- Health Services
- Prison Education Program
- and much more!
We are sorry this was not useful for you!
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this post?